8.24.2013

The Announcement

So I waited until the first day of my 3rd trimester to announce that I was preggo. It just so happened to be Take Your Child To Work Day. Here's my Facebook post...


This is the only belly shot of my pregnancy. Just like with Andrew and Aiden. There is only one shot. I got a lot of support and congrats from my FB family. I wasn't hiding my pregnancy at all. You just had to live in my area to see that my belly was growing by leaps and bounds.

My caption was: I'm a supporter. Arik took Drew. I couldn't bring Aiden today, but I did bring someone else...Baby Bradner #3.

I learned that by waiting to announce my pregnancy to "the world" it went by much faster. And Howdy! It went by WAAAAAYYYY faster than I was expecting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails