9.09.2011

Return Of My Young Life Crisis

Last weekend I treated myself to a pedicure and a manicure. I usually don't get manicures, but since we've upgraded to fancy document projectors at school, it draws attention to crusty cuticles, dry skin and generally gross hands. I have all of the above because I wash my hands like a maniac to avoid catching anything from my adorable germ breeders.

So, I'm sitting there watching the technician work and she asks what color. I got a wild hair and requested black. Weird, I know, but it looks amazing!

While she was painting my nails, a thought popped into my head. I WANT A TATTOO.

Now I have never been one for permanently marking my body. That's why I have a tongue ring. I can take it out and be done with it at any time. I don't think that is going to happen (had it since 2002), but just in case...

I do want a tattoo for my 33rd birthday. I want it on my foot and I decided that it needs to be related to music somehow. I love music! I played the violin and the piano in school and I sing all the time. It's nothing professional, but it is enough to make me happy. I think I'm a decent singer... I can hold a tune and keeps beat.

Well, this evening spent most of my time browsing the Internet for ideas. There is A LOT of ideas on the net.

I narrowed it down to a couple concepts-music, my zodiac sign, my initials and an infinity symbol. Thus creating something uniquely me.

I think it will display nicely on the top of my foot with a few embellishments. Mr. Bradner is going to fancy it up for me later.

Now that I have my heart set on a design, I don't know how I am going to wait until March to get this done!

Don't be surprised if I blog that I had it done for Christmas...I am instant gratification girl, 'member?

2 comments:

Cori said...

I want one too, and if I get brave enough to do it, I'm coming to get you and we're going together! Traci can take blog pics for us. ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah? What kind of design do you want? And that sounds like a good plan. Get into your "I think I can" mode...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails