6.21.2011

Facebook Gets The Good Stuff

Something just happened here at the house that I just had to share. Because I was on Facebook (FB), I shared it there. Then, I realized...I share a lot of my good material on FB and that's a lot of the reason that I haven't been posting regularly to my blog. FB and Twitter are so quick and easy to share a random thought/story. I am going to have to change that.

So, here's a couple tidbits that I've put on FB, but I don't think I've mentioned here. For all those peeps who don't FB or Twitter...just for you! *wink and a smile*

Aiden's Shenanigans:

Me: Aiden ur making bad choices. No dessert 2nite.
Aiden: Yeeeessss! I want 'zert,
Mommy. Me: I said no.
Aiden: (thru uncontrollable sobs) Fine then, imma steal some...
Me: (trying not to giggle) That's not a good choice... Hahahahahahaha!

Why is my little guy preparing for a life of crime at the tender age of 3? The look on his face was priceless. He was sitting on the steps in the garage and with his chin in his fists and tears streaming down his face. He's so stinkin' cute, it's ridiculous!

Andrew's Shenanigans (alleged):

I bought some mini chocolate donuts at the grocery store last weekend. I was getting ready to open the bag after daydreaming about them while working out with my trainer this evening, What do I discover when I grab for the bag!? They have already been opened AND resealed with a GOB of Elmer's School Glue. No one is claiming this moment of genius. Hmmmm.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails