3.23.2009

March 13th - The Bucket List

I've placed an "X" next to that things that I have done in my life. Just another way to get to know me a little better during this March Madness!

( X) Gone on a blind date - does it count that I set myself up... with Arik?

( X ) skipped school - I got suspended for 3 days

( ) Watched someone die

( X ) Been to Canada - Arik's folks live there, it's a given that we have to go there.

( X )Been to Mexico - With Tom and Brenda. What a GREAT time that was! Looking forward to doing that again.

( ) Been to Florida - Was supposed to go 2007, but Aiden was in the oven.

( X ) Been on a plane

( X ) Been lost - ALL THE TIME. I can't find my way out of a paper bag!

( ) Been on the opposite side of the country

( ) Gone to Washington , DC

( X ) Swam in the ocean - It was a HUGE step for Kesha-kind!

( X ) Cried yourself to sleep - Many, many times throughout my life.

( X ) Played cops and robbers - All I have to say is that "we" own a pair of handcuffs...

( X ) Recently colored with crayons - It's part of the teacher territory.

( X ) Sang Karaoke - Two words: ROCK BAND!

( X ) Paid for a meal with coins only - Back in the day, a meal was a lrg fry from McD's.

( X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't - Dionna will remember the pact that we made about not putting things in our mouths.

( X ) Made prank phone calls - That was what we did once the street lights came on.

( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose. - Never has any beverage come out of my nose, but I laugh until I SNORT all the time.

( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

( X ) Danced in the rain

( X ) Written a letter to Santa Claus

( X ) Been kissed under the mistletoe

( X ) Watched the sunrise with someone

( X ) Blown bubbles

( ) Gone ice-skating

( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors

( ) traveled on a train

( ) Gone scuba diving

( ) gone on a cruise

( ) gone skydiving

( X ) speak a foreign language - Spanish

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails