10.03.2008

My new purse, wallet and phone

So, this week I got my new 1154 Lill Studio handbag and purse that I created at Jamille's bridal shower. It was only 10 days late. I tell you, I had a great time creating it. The Lill Rep came to the house and I designed it in the comfort of my home (well, Toni's home). The one thing I didn't like was that it took 10 extra days for my bag to get to the store. Jamille was texting me and letting me know that she got her bag and I just had to wait! Well, I finally have it AND my wallet! They are so cute! My favorite to date. Here's a little picture of them:


My purse - it's a touch and feel bag. The black flowers are like velvet/velour . . .




The front of my wallet (also touch and feel - the brown):




The back of my wallet:




You should go to the website and design your own bag. It's a pretty fun thing to do. And I see that you can design pillows now. Here's the site - http://www.1154lill.com/home/.


Here is my new phone! I'm so excited about having it. Sprint employees had to be wait listed because the Instinct was more popular than they anticipated. I'm am still getting a feel for it. I really liked my old phone. I'll let you know how it all works out. I'm keeping my old phone just in case.
That's it in a nutshell. Tomorrow, Arik and I have a date. I'm taking him to dinner and a movie. I know, that's pretty lame, but it's been so long since we've been to a movie together. It'll be nice. Plus, maybe we'll make out a little in the theatre . . JK.
K

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails