10.05.2008

Date Night

Well, yesterday Arik and I had a date night. It was great. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just a movie and dinner. The reason I am blogging about our date night is because Arik was so into it.

He went and cleaned up his car for our night out. We didn't take the mommy mobile. I thought that was cute. What I thought was cuter was the fact that the CD in the radio was one of the CDs that played on our 1st date. We were listening to Notorious B.I.G. ~ Ready To Die. He thought that up all on his own. It amazes me the random things he remembers...

So, anyway, we went to the Legends and walked around for a little bit. Then we headed to the movies. We saw How To Lose Friends And Alienate People. I know, that's a pretty different movie for us. Here's our reasoning - it was the movie that was playing in the big theater where we could totally drink ~ alcohol that is. So, we bought tickets. I drank Midori Sours and he had Long Island Iced Teas. We munched on Twizzlers and Reese's Pieces. I enjoyed watching the movie with a little buzz...

After the movie, we headed over to Hooters and shared some hot wings and cheese fries. We talked about the boob sizes of the ladies and just people watched for a while. I'm really into finding out what type of women Arik would go for if he weren't with me. So far, he's into Mandy Moore/Reese Witherspoon types, but at the same time, his type is forever changing. It's fun to guess about. Anyway, we had conversation about nothing, but it was totally interesting. I enjoy Tipsy Arik. He's a very talkative guy.

After out time at Hooter's, we headed home to relieve Granny and Steffon of their baby-sitting duty.

All in all, it was a good night... I'm looking forward to October 31st...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails