11.26.2008

Beggers can't be choosy, BUT...

Okay, so my husband is great! Yeah, yeah. He cooks, he takes care of the children, he washes the clothes, yada, yada, yada...

My beef today is washing the clothes. I am so grateful that he washes all the clothes in the house every weekend (there is a hidden motive - Xbox featuring the new Call of Duty in the MAN CAVE). The one thing that is bugging me is that my clothes are getting ruined!

Last weekend, I splurged and bought this really cute sweater from the GAP Outlet. It is a baby blue cable knit. The thing that made this sweater so wonderful was that it had a baby doll shape with a tear drop clasp in the front - anyway, it is georgous. I got SOOOO many compliments wearing this sweater last week. You'd think I dressed like a bum all the other days of the week...

Mr. Bradner washed clothes last night (the washer repair man took 10 minutes to fix the washer yesterday). He washed my sweater and dried it, too. Today, as I was hanging up my clothes, I noticed that under the left armpit, there is a hole! I have only worn this sweater 1 time! It cost more that I would normally pay for a sweater and now I can't wear it again!

AND - this isn't the first article of clothing that wasn't the same after a washing/drying session with Mr. Bradner. I have shirts that fit wonderfully, then one day I would put them on and it looked like I was trying to squeeze my rotund upperhalf into one of Aiden's shirts. So sad...

I am going to have to tell Arik to stop washing my clothes. I won't have anything to wear in 2009, if this keeps up. Heck, I won't have anything to wear next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FINE I see how it is...........................................................................................................

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails