11.25.2008

At Home

So, today is my day to be home with the baby. He could have went to daycare today, but technically, the rule is he has to be fever free for 24 hours. So, I am doing my motherly duty and sitting with my little one (insert sarcasm - oh, the inconvenince of having to take off work!)

He is looking all cute and cuddly this morning while we watch Jack's Big Music Show on Noggin.

Anyway, our agenda for today is to go to the grocery store for the holiday (and the house - we are eating air sandwiches), get the oil changed in the MV, wait for the washing machine repair man, and do some straightening - maybe.

Can I just say that I hate that repair people give you a window of opportunity that they can come and fix your stuff? Maybe, I wouldn't be so annoyed if they would give a within the hour window, not 4, 6, 8 hours. I'm almost tempted to just buy a new washer. That would be more in tune with the whole idea of instant gratification. I would have a working washer, wouldn't have to wait forever for a repair person, and could get my clothes washed. Ho-hum...

Anyway, I am going to begin enjoying day 1 of my 6 day Thanksgiving vacation. The perks of being a teacher!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails