9.14.2008

Autumn is in the air . . .

Here it is, the middle of September. From the looks of the weather, fall is fast on our heels. I am looking forward to our annual visit to the pumpkin patch in October. Even if we buy pumpkins that we don't display (hey, I don't want any bugs thinking my house is more of the "spot" than usual).

I am looking forward to celebrating Aiden's 1st birthday with our friends and family. His theme is going to be monkeys, since that is what I call him ~ my chunky monkey. I found this theme in a magazine called 1st Wishes. October is going to be a big month for us. Aiden will be 1, he'll be going to a daycare for the first time (all this time, he's been getting love from his Auntie Noel), and it'll be his 2nd Halloween (the first where he'll get to DO something). I'm thinking monkey costume for Halloween . . .

Anyway, I told Drew to be thinking of what he wants to be this year. I'm sure he'll come up with something disgusting, gross, or weird. You can bet money on that.

Right now, Mr. Andrew is grounded for purchasing games on his cell phone without asking. Well, we took care of that. he can no longer text or connect to the Internet on his phone. He doesn't really need the Net or texting now anyway. Right now, his phone is turned off. Aiden is getting to play with the phone. I guess it's his for right now. . . I know, a 10 month old with a cell phone - CRAZY!!!!! But, we can do that when Daddy works for Sprint.


I am trying hard to balance Mommy and Mrs. B. Arik is here to constantly remind me that I am always late coming home. Although, I get home between 5 and 530 these days. An hour after I get off work isn't so bad. I am going to keep trying . . . For more teacher talk, check out my blogs labeled The Tattler.

Well, that's it for now. I have to go eat dinner, spend some time with the fam and plan some lessons for next week. A woman's work is never done . . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails