3.15.2010

Kathy

One of my favorite cousins of all time!

Kathy is a person who never ages in my mind. We've hung out since I was little and she is the same age then and now. How is that possible? I have no idea!

She's opened me up to new experiences - tasting mango, musicals, books, snackables... it doesn't matter!

When I was younger, she would come and pick me up from school to hang out, she'd rescue me from my house, and she increased my level of stuff. I would help her spring clean and I would get a ton of castoffs from her. There's this satchel made of jeans that is still around today. My sister, Michelle, is currently the keeper of that bag...

When I think of Kathy, I just think of having a good time. I never had to explain myself. We both have that satirical sense of humor and want it when I want it attitude.

Thanks, Kathy.

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

Its always a good thing to have positive role models in your life. Kathy had a positive influence on you when growing up. I'm glad she was there for you. However, she could have kept her "castoffs" at her house. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails